Post Offer Free
WAHSIMEI INDUSTRY CO.,LIMITED
WAHSIMEI INDUSTRY CO.,LIMITED  

Gold Index: 74939

You are here: home  > Others  > Silicone coin purses for girl women

Silicone coin purses for girl women 

Price: 0.2~1.0 USD 
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,WU;COD,Paypal,Escrow,MoneyGram 
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) 
inquire skype
Add to My Favorites
HiSupplier Escrow
Share |

Product Detail

Model No.: SB018
Production Capacity: 10000 Pieces Per Week
Delivery Date: within 7 days
Type: Wallet
Brand Name: OEM/ODM
Fuction: Hold coins/cards/cellphone/...
Material: Silicone
Brand: OEM/ODM
Certificate: CE,ROHS,FDA
Applicable gender: Women,child
Means of Transport: Ocean,Land,Air
Packing: 1PC/OPP
Style: 2-Fold
Gender: Women's
Name: Silicone coin purses with f...
Color: Any pantone color
lOGO: custom available
MOQ: 500 pcs
Theme: Fashion,novelty,cute,decora...

Silicone Coin Purses
1.Material:Silicon rubber
2.Creative fashion design shape
3.Competitive price

Silicone coin purses with farbic zipper

1:100%silicone,eco-friendly,non-toxic.

2:useful,durable,convenient.

3:soft and comfortable.

4:fashion,stylish.

5:hot selling,good promotion.

6:100% eco-friendly silicone material

7:convenient to take and hold your change.

8:make your daily lift easy and enjoy your life.

9:OEMS are highly welcome

Material

100% silicone+stainless steel/fabric zipper

Logo

Printed,debossed,embossed,customized logo

Shape

customized

Color

any pantone color

Design

OEM are welcome

Certificate

CE,ROHS,FDA

MOQ

500pcs

Size

9*7.6*4cm,18*9*4,14*9*2.9

Company profile

1. ISO 9001:2000 certified
2. Owned silicone machine and printing workshops
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team
4. Highly skilled manufacturing process
5. A broad variety of ODM&OEM product range
6. Strict quality Control System

Manufacture Process:

1.Silicone injection machine, Silicone rubber Kneader Machine
2. Machine: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding

Package

1.Bulk package:40pcs/bag;

2.Individual: 1pc/polybag;

3.Gift box: custom design;

1pc/opp, 500pcs/carton,ctn size:48*43*38cm

Delivery time

3-5days for samples, 5-25days for orders, just depend on different quantity orders

Delivery way

By Air Express(UPS,Fedex,TNT,EMS etc).By air line.By sea

Payment term

30% down payments,the rest 70% payments is paid before shipping

Silicone coin purses with farbic zipper
Silicone coin purses with farbic zipperSilicone coin purses with farbic zipper
Silicone coin purses with farbic zipperSilicone coin purses with farbic zipper
Silicone coin purses with farbic zipperSilicone coin purses with farbic zipper
Silicone coin purses with farbic zipperSilicone coin purses with farbic zipper
Silicone coin purses with farbic zipper

Mr. Gerry Chong
skype Mr. Gerry Chong
General Manager
Tel: 86-755-28470865
Fax: 86-755-85230671
Mobile: 86- 152 1626 6915
Contact to this supplier

Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact HiSupplier Customer Service Center  for help!

Related Search

Find more related products in following catalogs on Hisupplier.com

Company Info

WAHSIMEI INDUSTRY CO.,LIMITED [China (Mainland)]


Business Type:Manufacturer
City: Shenzhen
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China (Mainland)

Follow Us: Follow us on facebook

Gerry:   skype

You May Like: